- $32,340.00 -40,610.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
795 Rock O'Dundee Rd
Due to the nature of this position, this position must be filled by a male.
At averhealth, our mission is to reclaim lives, unite families, and strengthen communities by creating and providing the smartest, most innovative solutions for substance use disorder treatment and recovery. We seamlessly integrate every element of our clients' testing needs including collections, laboratory services, results reporting, and every step in between. By joining averhealth, you will become part of a friendly and fast-growing organization with an important purpose. averhealth has a direct impact on someone's road to recovery.
* Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm*
* Varying Weekend and Holiday Hours 9:00 am to 12:00 pm*
* Must be able to travel and work in different locations/shifts as needed
* Times are approximate and will be based on business needs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Conducts directly observed collection of urine, oral fluid, and hair follicle specimen.
* Checks-in clients.
* Enters new-client data into program management database.
* Engages in regular interaction with customers (i.e. judges, prosecutors, probation officers, and treatment counselors).
* Maintains cleanliness of the collection area.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to travel and work in different locations/shifts as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* Accredited 2-4 years college degree or certificate highly desirable.
* Exemplary customer service experience including client relationships and job knowledge.
* Outstanding attention to detail and ability to complete the job with no errors.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to follow directions and procedures
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Skill in the use of computers; especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Experience in the field of Criminal Justice or Healthcare is highly desirable.
* Due to the functions of this position, the role must be filled by a male.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
* Work inside a clean, well-lit, and well-ventilated office.
* While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is regularly required to talk or hear.
* The incumbent frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
* The incumbent is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* The incumbent will be exposed to bodily fluids.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* $17.00/hour based upon experience and qualifications.
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Community Outreach Program
* and More!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an \"at will\" relationship.
Associated topics: aide, care assistant, certified, chha, delivery, gmc, home health aide, nursing assistant, stp, wh4
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...