We are a privately owned shipyard in Boston that prides itself on both the quality of its work and its unique company culture. We specialize in the repair of U.S. Navy ships, and we are in search of an Outside Machinist Supervisor.Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Generous annual salary
- Overtime pay
- Full benefits package (company pays 80%)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation assistanceWhat You Will Be Doing
- Providing oversight of the removal, repair, and installation of vessel machinery
- Ensuring team compliance with all company and OSHA regulated safety requirements and standards
- Assisting in scheduling, planning, and evaluating of workloads
- Motivating and instructing subordinates
- Identifying and resolving issues in the area of craft performance, production schedules, manning projections, budget requirements, etc.
- Procuring material, equipment and partsWhat You Need for this Position
- Experience supervising shipyard outside machinist crews
- Experience with U.S. Navy ships preferredSo, if you are a shipyard Outside Machinist Supervisor looking for a full-time opportunity with a great company, please apply today!
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...