- New England Sinai Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- $60,550.00 -84,140.00/year*
795 Rock O'Dundee Rd
Are you looking for an exciting, professional career with a company that treats each individual with dignity and respect? We take pride in our work and organization knowing that we each make a difference in the lives of our patients every day!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, professional Medical Secretary with a positive attitude, along with the ability to work both independently and on a team in a fast paced environment! The successful candidate will:
* Be responsible for scheduling, referral management, check-out, triaging calls appropriately while managing a multi-line phone system.
* Scheduling appointments accurately and efficiently.
* Manage physician schedules by following up on patient no-shows.
* Demonstrate courteous phone manners and cooperative behavior towards patients, visitors, coworkers and providers.
* Perform duties as a team member, integrating activities with fellow employees and providers in all departments.
* High School diploma or equivalent required. At least 2 years of prior medical secretary or medical office experience.
* Must be familiar with using an electronic medical record (EMR) such as Athena, and have a strong understanding of medical terminology.
* Experience working with various insurance companies to obtain prior authorizations plans and referral procedures strongly preferred.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...