- Open Sky Community Services
- Full-Time (Remote)
63 Liberty Ln
Norfolk, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory
Direct CareStarting Salary
The Work Supervisor position is a 40 hour per week position with a schedule of Monday-Friday from 8-4. The Work Supervisor supports people who have a developmental disability to attain and maintain employment, volunteer, or other valued roles within the community. The Work Supervisor provides transportation, behavior management support, and assistance with personal hygiene to people served.
- Support individuals in community based employment by skill teaching, programming, job sharing, or coaching.
- Assist in developing and implement individualized service and behavioral plans.
- Implement activities that facilitate the development of valued roles and personal relationships in the community.
- Assist individuals with personal care.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety and well being of all individuals and physical sites.
- Assist individuals to access/ or provide transportation.
- Assist with marketing, employer relations, and job development tasks.
- Communicate pertinent information to stakeholders.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Participate in team meetings, supervisions, and other assigned meetings.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Social Services preferred. Alternative education and experience may be substituted for degree. High School diploma and valid driver's license required.
PI112505106* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...