- Southcoast Behavioral Health
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
795 Rock O'Dundee Rd
- Provides a key role in the implementation of milieu management and therapeutic interaction.
- Provides nursing care to patients using compassion and understanding.
- Ability to apply psychiatric and medical nursing procedures and practices to psychiatric and personality disorders.
- Ability to work with geriatric, adolescent, and adult populations as demonstrated through educational accomplishment of work experience.
- Uses biological and socio-cultural dimensions to positively influence patient mental health care.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing therapeutic care for patients with mental illness and or behavioral disorders.
- Provides guidance to Mental Health Techs as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associated topics: ambulatory, hospice, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...