As a Dishwasher, you will be responsible for upholding our core values and standards. You must be a true team player, willing to go above + beyond to keep your store running smoothly.
- Maintain a clean and organized dish and sink area, restock clean dishes + equipment, take out trash at Dish station
- Clean dishes, tongs, trays, and equipment throughout shift
- Clean mop sink, area and and cleaning supplies
- Refill kitchen chemicals as needed
- Put received orders away
- Assist Service and Kitchen teams in maintaining a clean work environment
- Food/restaurant, and/or team-oriented experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, cookware, dish, lavaplatos, plates, service assistant, stewarding, stock, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...