Responsible for assisting the supply chain manager with the development of a daily production plan consistent with plant capacity and resources by utilizing the best fit criteria for efficiency and cost savings to meet customer demand. Strong collaboration with Customer Care, Operations, Materials and Inventory Control Management will be critical to meeting the business goals.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
* Efficiently and effectively assists in the creation of production schedules to insure demands are processed and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
* Assist with the preparation of daily production schedules and recommend changes in order to minimize Quality or on Time Delivery issues.
* Maintain order backlog including initial order scheduling based upon capacity plan, material availability and production constraints
* Coordinate with Supply Chain Procurement Team on raw materials and outside services to manage customer orders
* Coordinate with manufacturing and engineer teams on driving department efficiency by making sure there are adequate resources and capacity to handle customer orders.
* Identify potential customer impacts and proactively communicate to Customer Care Representative to minimize escalation and improve customer satisfaction.
* Identify gaps within the process and drive solutions, including metrics on production performance and on time delivery.
* Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
A minimum of two (2) years of relevant contract medical device manufacturing experience and/or medical devices supply chain experience is required. A demonstrated commitment to meeting customer expectations in a dynamic manufacturing environment is strongly preferred. The ability to build effective business relationships across all levels of business is a must. Must be able to handle multiple tasks accurately and prioritize effectively. Experience in a Lean Manufacturing regulated industry (such as FDA &/or ISO 13485) is preferred.
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.