- Tegra Medical
- $101,640.00 -147,870.00/year*
795 Rock O'Dundee Rd
The purpose of this role is to provide Engineering support to daily production activities for medical device manufacturing. The position requires an expertise in medical device machining applications including Swiss turning, multi-axis CNC milling, CNC Programming, work holding, tooling and fixture designs.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in Medical Device manufacturing with an expertise in machining technology.
* Must be self-motivated hands-on individual with a strong sense of urgency and passion for the excellence.
* In depth working knowledge of precision machine shop practices; cutting tools, jig and fixture construction, gauging, assembly and testing practices.
* Experience with manufacturing processes for tubing and wire components
* Experience with standard industry materials, stainless steels, nitinol, titanium and PEEK.
* Proficiency designing tooling, fixturing and manufacturing systems utilizing Solid Works software.
* Create machining programs using Mastercam software.
* Development of robust manufacturing processes for new product as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
* Product/Process Validation and maintenance.
* Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and exhibit strong accountability to achieve scheduled milestones and deliverables.
* Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Processes.
* Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
* Familiarity with ISO quality systems
* Understanding of geometric tolerance standards.
* Strong Blue Print reading skills
* Develop, maintain and process changes to manufacturing procedures and specifications used in manufacturing
* Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, JobBoss and other relevant software systems.
* Project management experience.
* Positive attitude, team player.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Verify dimensions of finished work piece for conformance to specifications using optical comparator, micrometers, pin gages, vision inspection system.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience
BS degree in Engineering with at least five (5) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position. Must have experience in hands on engineering positions involving machining, CNC programming and automation. Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing. Project Management experience a plus.
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...