Sr. Manager, Producer of Video and Multimedia Content
Employment Type: Full-Time
Vertex has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and creative person to join the Corporate Communications team as a Senior Producer of Video and Multimedia Content
. This individual will lead the daily management and execution of all in-studio and remote video productions, while bringing original ideas and fresh approaches to our story-telling platforms. They will be responsible for producing high-quality and highly visible video and audio content to support Corporate Communications’ internal and external channels. Well-rounded experience in all aspects of digital content production – primarily cinematography and camera work – is essential.
This is a highly creative role, and will require both creative thinking and technical execution skills in video, audio production and editing. The ideal candidate is an expert in end-to-end video production, from live studio and location shooting, to post-production, editing, motion graphics, final file publishing, delivery and archiving.
This individual must have demonstrated experience delivering high quality videos in an efficient, process-oriented manner, plus have passion to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced, execution-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience in podcast production.
They will be responsible for development of original video and podcast content concepts and approaches, overseeing multiple projects through execution in collaboration with Corporate Communication team members, Senior Leaders, business partners, vendors and creative freelancers/agencies.
- Lead creative and technical input to the development of video and podcast content strategies supporting all channels of the Corporate Communications team; driving collaboration between creative and project managers.
- Inspire and collaborate with team members and business area partners at all levels to produce high-quality, on-brand content encouraging the use of creative briefs to vet and develop concepts in keeping with the editorial planning process.
- Assure all deliverables are produced to specs of creative brief and on schedule
- Supervise projects from beginning to end including: idea conception and development, budgeting, scheduling, staffing, equipment sourcing, pre-production, video shoots, audio sessions, post-production final delivery and archiving of assets.
- Schedule, manage and maintain budget for freelance production teams when applicable
- Maintain the studio schedule for all production events and manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the in-house studio and remote location productions, including reconfiguring the studio space per project needs
- Order rental equipment and keep owned equipment maintained and organized
- Work with internal audio/video broadcast team on executive-level quarterly streams, recordings and similar events
- Manage our growing video and audio archives.
- 7-10 years of professional experience, including 5-7 years as a producer responsible for developing original content and guiding pieces from conception through delivery
- Experience in all aspects of video studio production; videography, audio, lighting, editing, storage management and scheduling
- Ability to schedule and manage on-demand staff as needed
- Comfortability and executive presence working with Senior Leadership, including the c-suite
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues with editing software and equipment, including post-production.
- Understanding of digital workflows, live streaming and file-based delivery systems, while assuring a logical, orderly system. Experience with digital signage systems a plus
- Great sense of customer service and working as a team player
- Ideally the candidate should be experienced working in a highly regulated industry
Loading some great jobs for you...