VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are the parking and transportation business partnered to the most prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies. We promote growth from within and instill our company's family values in an ever-expanding business. Our employees are energetic, friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand.
Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in joining a community of employees who are spirited, driven, and diverse?
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a recognized leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people like you to help us drive our clients' business and build their brand. Apply today to jump-start your future!
As a member of VPNE s growing transportation division, the role of the CDL Shuttle driver is to safely transport employees and customers from parking facilities to their designated areas. The CDL Shuttle Driver will provide exceptional service and safety at all times and will ensure the vehicle is cleaned and maintained and meets company standards and brand representation.
- Maintain safety standards at all times while transporting employees to their designated area
- Ensure that the vehicle meets all safety requirements and is up to date with the maintenance schedule
- Follow all traffic signs/laws and maintain posted speed limits
- Ensure all passengers are authorized to board the Shuttle
- Maintain a set schedule to ensure delays are at a minimum
- Ensure each passenger has a positive experience
- Ensure all issues get resolved in a timely manner
- Extend the Exceptional Care philosophy at all times
- Inform and relay all necessary information in a clear and concise, professional way to Managers and passengers, whether in person or via the Shuttle radio
- Licenses required: CDL class A, B, or C WITH Passenger Endorsement
- Certificates required: Updated Medical Certificate; DPU Certification
- Be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Sit for long periods
- Walk short distances
- Possess the manual ability to operate a Shuttle bus safely
- Currently holds a valid Driver s License in state of residency
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able and willing to smile during every customer interaction with passengers
- Maintain uniform standards while around the account
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Driving record must meet company standards
- Ability to successfully pass company issued driving test
- Ability to create relationships with customers
- Time management & problem-solving skills
- Educational Requirements: High School diploma or GED
- At least six months of professional driving experience
- Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and written
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driver, class a truck, company driver solo, company over the road, company truck driving, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driving, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...